Travel . Explore . Experience . Share

EVERYONE NEEDS TO TREK #LIKEAGIRL WITH YOUR BFF - BY MAITHILI S

By 06:39:00

GUILT BE GONE 

I believe, I have the best support for this new obsession.However at the same time I am aware of the real world restrictions that could hold one back.

I can guarantee that a trip with your girlfriends will allow you to forget those. 

Sometimes you just need to disconnect from the real world




EPIC CONVERSATION

Yes we do talk ... a lot…we can have crazy and weird conversations even in the wilderness.

From shopping TO boyfriends we should not have TO being a professional bitch, you can pretty much cover the whole playing field.

Discuss it one - on - one









SUMMIT GIGGLES

Double the Giggles and double the Grins….

It bonds friendships and serves as an anchor to a place, a time and an emotion.

Set yourself free













WHY FOLLOW


I don’t want to be defined by anyone. 

You can make your own choices about what you are comfortable doing .

We just do things differently & it's wonderful to share that












TOO MANY SELFIES…

Because sometimes one just isn’t enough

















My treks to the mountains has been about escaping the stagnant life and the set urban routines, about letting me find time with myself. 

I believe there are 2 types of female trekkers , 1- Those who will admit to having hiking fears and 2 - Those who won't. The Nag Tibba Trek is great for any first time Himalayan Trekker and with GIO Adventures the experience will not only wash away your fears but will definitely turn you into an addict and hopefully a true Urban Vagabond. 

I will definitely head back to the higher Himalayas and hope to continue my journey with GIO Adventures and  be a part of their warm family .

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. amazing himalayas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True....girl power

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well put.....lukin forward to many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start... Keep it rolling babes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start... Keep it rolling babes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen you past doing parties together, running marathon and now this expedition. Great gals... Power puff gals... Enjoy and vest wishes

    ReplyDelete